In February 2020, rankfellas began working with an ecommerce retail store in the Mask niche with a focus on ranking their new eCommerce website. We worked alongside our client to build their website starting from website design, site structure, categorization, products etc.
In this case study, we’re gonna explain our 2 months execution plan by 15 days break down process for ranking the main keyword in top 10 within 3 months. Bellow are the key factors which we considered
First 15 Days
Completing the On Page
- We launched the site with optimized content + schema on each category/product pages as we wanted the first indexing experience for the crawler to be good.
- Content was fully optimized by using all necessary Main keywords + Secondary Terms + LSI Terms + Fellow Keywords. It’s like a web copy with a touch of informative content.
- We started aggressive branding of the website right after the launch of the website.
Next 15 Days
Picking up the game of Branding
- After first 15 days, we began started bui;ding relations with Fortune 500 websites in terms of profiles, guest posts etc.
- We kept all the branding + profile links alive with posts + videos + content.
- Started campaigns on all major social channels for social authority + traffic.
- Secret Ingredient – Traffic is a major ranking factor. With campaigns, we were sending targeted traffic to the site, which was making it all natural for the Google. It help us index each of the products.
- With our campaigns, people were engaging on most of the social channels. This gave us a massive boost in SERP due to social authority.
Start of Next Month
The secret Ingredient
- We continued with content sharing + campaigns on social mediums
- Re-optimized the content with related keyword terms found Google search console after enough data was captured.
- Added 4 blog articles and did internal linking
- By second week, started link building, with 50/50 dofollow and nofollow ratio.
- By leveraging our confidential link building strategy, we acquired links on Alexa top 100 websites.